Long Term Inbound Forms

3.08 Student Travel Authorization Form

3.53 Drinking and Driving Policy and Regulations

C.51 Inbound Student Agreement**  Due June 1st

C.52 Inbound Student Travel Permission** Due June 1st

DELIVERY OF FORMS: See Contacts page for instructions.

 ** These forms are in the Committee Manual and arrive with the student’s application.  Clubs will be provided a copy but Clubs are not responsible for obtaining these forms.

***to be completed upon arrival of student and with every change in host family

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close